Plastica Wooden Pool Covers
Plastica have a variety of covers to fit their range of wooden pools.
Blue 400 Cover is our most economical option cover that will provide substantial benefits and savings by helping with evaporation control, debris control and heat insulation.
- UV stabilised
- 400 micron
- Blue top and underside
- 3 year pro-rata warranty (UK and Eire)
500 Sol+Guard Cover – The Sol+Guard transparent swimming pool material transmits 80% of the sun’s energy in the visual and IR spectrum through the material to heat the water and basin of the swimming pool. Tests conducted in the UK show a temperature increase of up to 6°C. Testimonials from hotter climates estimate an increase of up to 8°C above the ambient pool temperature, reducing the heating demand by up to 70%. The Sol+Guard swimming pool cover material is a sustainable solution to reducing the running costs and the carbon foot print of the swimming pool when in use, representing an eco-friendly solution by providing solar gain, evaporation control and heat retention.
- UV Stabilised
- 500 micron transparent
- 6 year pro-rata warranty (UK and Eire)
Deluxe Tarp Above Ground Winter Debris Cover – Above ground deluxe tarpaulin debris cover.
- Comes complete with elasticated tie downs and wall clips
- Can be used during Summer or Winter
- Tarpaulin materials block all debris and light
Poolsaver Cover – The Poolsaver is a high quality, low priced manual safety cover that offers great protection for children and animals, and against leaves and other debris. Its tough construction ensures it will safely support up to 100kg.
- Anodised aluminium tubes 44mm
- UV Stabilised PVC coated polyester
- The high quality stainless steel ratchet straps help achieve almost effortless tension of the Poolsaver across the pool
- Available in five colours – grey, blue, pastel green, green and beige
*Please note: Free Delivery to UK Mainland only. For all other areas please call for a quotation giving your postcode, thank you.