Gardipool Rectoo Wooden / Above Ground Pool
There are many wooden pool kits available on the UK market, but the Gardi range is ideal if you are looking for the best finish. If you are looking to invest several thousand of pounds on a pool that will last and be in your garden for years to come you want to choose a pool with the best finish available.
The Gardipool concept based upon the unique, patented system of dovetail joints is now further developed for rectangular shape pools of distinction. The Rectoo pool features a rectangular shape at one end. The joints are reinforced by a stainless steel threaded bar which allows you to tighten the frame at any time and also makes it easy to take apart. The dovetail joints mean there are no protruding parts, so it’s as safe and child friendly as can be.
The Rectoo is a self-supporting structure with galvanised metal supports fixed into a reinforced concrete floor. This allows the structure to be Semi In-ground, In-ground or Above Ground.
The extra thick pool borders are clipped on top of the basic structure. They’re made in one piece to avoid any distortion. The sides of the exotic coping longer than 4m are made of two parts. They are held in place by lateral supports which hide the fasteners and create a visually pleasing finish. The borders are reinforced so you can easily stand or sit on the side of the pool.
A standard Gardipool Rectoo consists of:
- Wooden Frame (45mm) in treated, grade 4 red pinewood
- All structure hardware fittings in stainless steel
- Wooden Coping in exotic hardwood
- Antibacterial felt underlay
- 0.75 light blue liner
- Wooden external stairs in treated red pinewood
- Stainless steel internal stairs
- Sand filter with 6 way valve and all accessories (hoses, connectors, sand)
- Maintenance Kit (brush, vacuum cleaner, thermometer, hoses, telescopic rod, scoop)
- 12m3/h Pump
- 2 Wide Angle Skimmers and 2 Inlets
- Start up Water Treatment Kit
- Galvanised metal supports (IPE120) 7.60M x 3.9M
- Corresponding wooden finishing profiles for metal supports
- Well written, easy to follow instructions
- 10 Years Warranty
Note: If installing pool partly in ground, ensure to back fill with Stabilised Sand.
Solar & Winter Covers and Led Lights also available to order.
Lead time 10-12 Weeks