The Nazca Wooden Pool Range
Our new rectangular wooden pools are built to make the most of your outdoor space and give you a quick build time while also offering an affordable option to enjoy your very own pool.
All models are designed to be compact with a neat finish to your pool set up.
Our Nazca range comes in 3 sizes:
• 4 x 2m Nazca Pool – the ideal exercise or fun pool
• 8 x 2m Nazca Pool – the lap pool
• 8 x 4m Nazca Pool – the all round family pool
8 x 2m Nazca Wooden Pool
External size: 8.5 x 2.5m Internal size: 8 x 2m Wall height: 1.35m Water Volume: 19,440L
The Nazca 8 x 2m Wooden Lap Pool is built using our traditional metal brace system. This pool is designed with exercise in mind! Its half the volume of water compared to the family pool, but perfect for the professional swimmer.
Available as a complete pool package or as separate components.
Complete Pool Package Contains:
- Structure Kit
- iFlo Filtration Kit with glass filter media
- Plain Liner
- Maintenance Kit
Structure Kit contains:
- A robust timber structure – Using 44mm pressure treated
redwood timber, which is all selected from renewable sources.
Included are all necessary timber supports and fixings, along with
an external wooden ladder and internal Stainless Steel ladder.
- Metal braces – For pools that require metal braces these are
included in the structure kit. On the 8m pools, these are cleverly
boxed in to keep the wonderful timber aesthetics.
- Wooden Pool Ladder – All Nazca wooden structure kits
now contain our new removable stainless steel ladder,
making tailor made covers simple to use.
- Foam and Felt underlay – Giving our tailored liners
a beautiful soft touch as well as added protection,
complete with spray adhesive and underlay tape.
- White Goods Kit – Endurance skimmers embody
the latest in technological innovation to guarantee
reliability and quality.
- 10 year parts only warranty to the timber structure.
Filtration Kit – Comes with the reliable iFlo 0.75hp pump and filter package as well as essential plumbing kit to complete your installation.
Maintenance Kit contains:
- Backwash Hose
- Chemical Starter Kit
- Vac Head
- Vac Hose
- Telescopic Pole
- Leaf Net
Optional Extras (See separate listing):
- Heating – If you are looking to heat your wooden pool, we have specified our recommended heating methods for you to choose from.
- Liners – Liners with tileband and patterned options available.
- Lighting – With the hugely successful Mini Chroma Lights we have produced a complete Lighting Package for Wooden Pools. Available in brilliant white or full remote-control colour-change setup.
- Wooden Pool Pipework Kit – Pipework kit for addition of electric heaters or other plant.
*Please note: Delivery 10-12 weeks. Free Delivery to Mainland England and Wales. For all other areas please call for a quotation giving your postcode, thank you.