Plastica Premium Wooden Pool Kits
Whatever the size or shape of your garden, there’s a pool for you. Wooden pools have transformed the luxury of owning a pool into an affordable treat for your family. The Plastica Premium Wooden Pool range comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes to create a beautiful feature in your garden. You can fit it above ground, below ground or partially in-ground – whatever suits your needs.
Handmade in Britain by a highly experienced team to get the best performance. The liners have a protective lacquer coating and all products are manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards. The walls of the pool are precision cut from pressure-treated redwood. This treatment preserves it against decay, fungal and insect attack. The walls have a 10 year warranty. Plastica has over 45 years experience in manufacturing liners, covers, reel systems and much more from their large state of the art facility in East Sussex.
The Belgravia Pool – A stretched octagonal structure, perfect for all sizes of garden and great for the more serious swimmer.
External Dimensions: (L)6.082m (W)4.212m Internal Dimensions: (L)5.564m (W)3.695m (H)1.312m
Water Volume: 21000 Litres, 4600 Gallons
Complete Pool Package Contains:
- Structure Kit
- iFlo Filtration Kit
- Plain Liner option
- Maintenance Kit
Structure Kit Contains:
- A robust timber structure – Using 44mm pressure treated redwood timber, which is all selected from renewable sources. Included are all necessary timber supports and fixings, along with an external wooden ladder and internal Stainless Steel ladder.
- An exotic two piece hardwood top shelving – Featuring our own reversible bespoke profile, designed to make fixing as neat as possible using our plug and pellet hidden fixings.
- Metal Braces – For pools that require metal braces these are included in the structure kit. On premium pools, these are cleverly boxed in to keep the wonderful timber aesthetics.
- Summer Solar Cover – Harness the power of the sun’s energy during the summer months, to help keep your pool warm.
- Wooden Pool Ladder – All premium wooden structure kits now contain our new removeable stainless steel ladder, making tailor made covers simple to use.
- Foam and Felt Underlay – Giving our tailored liners a beautiful soft touch as well as added protection, complete with spray adhesive and underlay tape.
- White goods kit – Wide mouth skimmer, return and low level suction where appropriate.
Filtration Kit – Comes with the reliable iFlo 0.75hp pump and filter package as well as essential plumbing kit to complete your installation or up-grade by choosing our own British-made Argonaut Pump and Filtration package for an even better performance. (Upgraded Argonaut package comes as standard for our flagship ‘Chelsea’ Wooden Pool, including plumbing with 2 main drains – extra fittings available if plant is situated away from pool.)
Liner options – Choose from Plain, Plain with Tileband or an All-over patterned Liner. There is a wide selection of styles and patterns to choose from.
Maintenance Kit contains:
- Backwash Hose
- Chemical Starter Kit
- Vac Head
- Vac Hose
- Telescopic Pole
- Leaf Net
- Heating – If you are looking to heat your wooden pool, we have specified our recommended heating methods for you to choose from.
- Lighting – With the hugely successful Mini Chroma Lights we have produced a complete Lighting Package for Wooden Pools. Available in brilliant white or full remote-control colour-change setup.
- Filtration Enclosure – Securely house your pool filtration, heating etc. – Full height of pool – Designed to be fitted to skimmer wall – Double Front Doors – Easily removeable top for complete access – Top trap for easy skimmer maintenance. (Please note: NOT compatible for Chelsea or Exercise Pool.)
- Wooden Pool Pipework Kit – Pipework kit for addition of electric heaters or other plant.
*Please note: Free Delivery to Mainland England and Wales. For all other areas please call for a quotation giving your postcode, thank you.