The Walu Starlight Manual Safety Cover for Rectangular Pools.
Walu Starlight is an enhanced and refined version of the popular Evolution model. The support poles for the Starlight are inversed so the half-round suspends beneath the cover giving a more aesthetically pleasing look to the visible cover surface. The end of the support poles are formed with flattened profiles which allows for a closer and flatter fit to the coping stones. The main benefit of these features however is that the inversed poles mean that the cover is easier to handle, with both the winding and un-winding being smoother operations.
Walu Starlight is designed for use on rectangular pools only (with or without steps and ladders) so the inversed support bars can sit neatly between the coping stones and as such coping to coping measurements must be supplied when ordering.
The Walu adds safety and eliminates the need for both solar and winter covers. Manufactured to French standard NF P 90-308, the Walu has a maximum weight capacity of 100kg (approx 15.5 stones / 220lbs) and is extremely easy to install and operate.
It features an exclusive patented system that allows individual composite panels to be replaced without compromising safety, should they become damaged – for all other systems the whole cover needs to be replaced.
Featuring adjustable and lockable anchor strap positioning so you can choose the most effective fixing point and Quick Release System straps.
All fabrics are reinforced flexible composite with an anti-abrasion treatment and are available in a wide range of colours in both opaque and translucent.
Stainless steel fittings throughout. Complete with crank handle – can be operated from either side – extra cranks available to allow two person operation.
Shaping for step section and ladders available.
- Designed to prevent access to the pool for children under five years of age
- Suitable for Rectangular pools up to 11m x 5.5m
- Solar cover, reel and winter debris cover no longer required
- Delivers all the safety benefits without the price barrier
- Quick release system
- Complete with crank handle (2 if the cover size is over 50m2)
- Individual panels can be replaced if damaged
- Adjustable and lockable anchor strap positioning
- Reinforced flexible composite fabric with anti-abrasion treatment
- Stainless Steel fittings throughout
- Covers are made approx. 20cm larger than the pool size on length and width
- From just £99.00/m2
- 3 Year Warranty
- Manufacture approx. 2-3 weeks
- PRICE ON APPLICATION – PLEASE CALL FOR A QUOTATION