The Rocky Roller has become one of the largest selling reel systems in the world – for the simple reason that it is excellent at its job.
It is the only domestic roller which carries a full 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee, a testament to its strength and durability. The end supports and winding handle are of simple, yet effective design. Made from high strength die cast aluminium with a baked enamel finish, they are super tough, as well as being UV and temperature resistant. The three-piece telescopic tube has a satin lustre anodised finish to match the durability of the end supports.
The Rocky Roller is suitable for covers up to 45′ (13.7m) in length and 20′ (6.1m) in width and comes complete with its own cover to roller strap connection system. The system can be permanently fixed to the deck (fixings not provided) or can be used as a mobile system by way of the 2″ heavy duty castors and anchoring system which come with each roller.
It is easy to assemble and easy to use – in fact the simplicity of the product is one of its benefits as there are minimal moving parts.
– Strong die cast aluminium construction
– Super tough baked enamel finish to end supports
– Easy to assemble, install and use
– Complete with cover to roller straps, castors and anchoring system
– Light weight (6kg in total) yet extremely strong
– UV and temperature resistant
– Suitable for covers up to 45′ x 20′
Free Delivery to UK Mainland only
Excludes Channel Isles, Northern Ireland Scottish Highlands, IOM & IOW – Please call for a quotation.