Calorex Pro-Pac Commercial Heat Pumps
Calorex Pro-Pac 3-Phase Commercial Heat Pumps are manufactured in the UK using globally recognised premium components. They are specifically designed to economically provide hot water to high activity/larger pools such as those in camp sites, leisure parks and hotels etc. Heat pumps are recognised as the most sustainable way to dynamically heat swimming pool water and with a Calorex heat pump you will save both energy and operating costs. Calorex Pro-Pac heat pumps are available for seasonal use during typical outdoor pool usage periods or for indoor pool, all year round enjoyment.
The Pro-Pac Commercial Range includes five models up to 125kW output. They contain super quiet Owlett fans and are easy to use. They come with titanium heat exchangers, flow switch, digital thermostat and vertical ventilation as standard.
Heat pumps provide the most efficient way to heat swimming pool water with up to a 334% operating cost saving against fossil fuel boilers and up to 50% carbon saving. No flues or storage tanks to worry about and minimal maintenance. Easy to retrofit to existing swimming pool systems.
Capacities from 32kW to 125kW, designed and built in the UK to ISO9001, purpose designed components for pool heating. Can be installed outside or in a plant room. High efficiency spiral wound tube in tube Titanium condenser. Leading brand scroll compressors and water flow switch. Weatherproof construction and epoxy plastic coated cabinet that withstands aggressive atmosphere such as coastal locations.
Additional options include: Soft start, high pressure fan and condensate collector.
Similar in operation to a refrigerator, Heat Pumps absorb energy in the form of heat and moisture from outside air, upgrading this energy to a usable form of heat through the unique ability of their refrigeration circuit. All Calorex heat pumps contain a fully sealed non-CFC refrigeration circuit which is specifically designed to operate as a swimming pool heat pump. This means that all components used in their construction are designed to give maximum efficiency at typical swimming pool temperatures. Furthermore, the choice of material and construction will give years of trouble free service.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on this product (UK Mainland Only). For delivery rates to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Highlands – please request shipping cost giving postcode
- Made here in the UK (Essex)
- Suitable for Summer Season or All Year Round
- Up to 334% operating cost saving against fossil fuel boilers
- Up to 50% carbon saving against fossil fuel boilers
- No flues or storage tanks and minimal maintenance
- 3-Phase Only – Models 30/30Y to 140/140Y
- Capacities from 32kW to 125kW
- Weatherproof construction
- Designed and built in the UK to ISO9001
- Water flow switch and digital thermostat
- Titanium Heat Exchanger and digital thermostat
- Easy to retrofit to existing swimming pool systems
- FREE DELIVERY on this product (UK Mainland Only) – For Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland – please call for a quotation.