Hydro Pro Heat Pumps (Energy Label C).
Using a Hydro Pro Swimming Pool Heat Pump with its high quality build and low working temperatures is one of the cheapest and most efficient ways to heat your swimming pool. Manufactured by the same company and to the same specification as the Duratech Heat Pumps, the Hydro Pro Heat Pumps can reduce your running costs. Save up to approx. 80% on your swimming pool heating bills compared with electric heater or gas pool heaters. Hydro Pro Heat Pumps operate down to as low as -5 degrees. This gives an extended swimming season as standard, so you can swim earlier and later in the year (April – October) as opposed to just a typical swimming season from May – Sept.
THE IDEAL SOLUTION TO HEATING YOUR SWIMMING POOL & SPA
Pool volume is Length x Width x Av Depth – Cubic Feet to Cubic Metres = 0.0283
eg. 10ft x 20ft x 4ft = 800 x 0.0283 = 22.65m3
P20/32 = Max Pool Volume for this model: 70m³ – 1115/470/870mm LxWxH(dimensions)
P23T/32 = Max Pool Volume for this model: 80m³ – 1002/455/1250mm LxWxH(dimensions)
P26T/32 = Max Pool Volume for this model: 100m³ – 1002/455/1250mm LxWxH(dimensions)
- Single Phase/ Running current 6.2Amps – 14.6Amps (dependent on model)
- Noise Level at 10m dB(A) 45 – 46 dependent on model
- High efficiency coefficient up to 6.4
- ALL SEASONS model, works down until -5 Degrees Centigrade
- Easy digital temperature control with LCD display
- Quiet running with low sound rotary compressor, low noise fan
- R32 gas, which has a 3x lower GWP (Global Warming Potential) than the R410A
- Automatic defrost
- Winter cover included
- Maximum pool volume depending on average outside temperature
- Cabinet made of ABS
2 year warranty for heat pump, 7 year warranty for compressor and heat exchanger
For full specification or further information please send your email address for on-line brochure
FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland included – excluding Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland. Please call for a quote giving your postcode.