The Aquaspeed swimming pool pump is exclusive to Certikin and TUV approved. It is available in a choice of sizes from 0.5HP to 3HP. Its single piece fibreglass pump body will ensure maximum strength and durability and the solid clear lid allows for easy inspection of the pump basket. The hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser design provide maximum hydraulic output whilst minimising turbulence. Each pump is fitted with a secondary seal for added pump motor protection and is UV stabilised and corrosion resistant. The pumps come with 2″ quick connect unions for ease of installation. The Aquaspeed pump is suitable for salt chlorinated pools and has a limited two year warranty (excluding the mechanical seal and capacitor).
We offer FREE DELIVERY on this product (UK Mainland Only). For delivery rates to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Highlands – please request shipping cost giving postcode.
- The new Aquaspeed fits in perfectly to the original Aquaspeed footprint and pipework connections
- Hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser design for maximum hydraulic output whilst minimising turbulence
- Solid clear pump lid for easy inspection of the pump basket
- Comes complete with 2″ quick connect unions for ease of installation
- 316 high grade mechanical seal
- Suitable for salt chlorinated pools
- Single piece fibreglass filled pump body to ensure maximum strength and durability
- UV stabilised and corrosion resistant pump body
- Exclusive to Certikin
- Limited 2 year warranty (1 year on mechanical seal and capacitor)
- P2 rated capacitor (single phase only)
- FREE DELIVERY on this product (UK Mainland Only)