Blue Lagoon Buster UV-C
The housing of the Buster UV-C has been made out of 316L stainless steel. Which makes it the perfect disinfection solution for higher-end pools. (For large domestic or light commercial pools).
Advantages of the Blue Lagoon Buster UV-C
- Practically designed Timer box with integrated ballast.
- Equipped with a 25mm quartz glass with compression fitting.
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection by the Stainless Steel reactor.
- Extra-long cable between Timer box and unit for optimal flexibility in installing.
- A flow switch will turn off the lamp at insufficient water flow.
- LED indicator that informs about the lamp-life.
- Transparent lamphead for easy visual lamp inspection.
- UV-C lamp life up to 16,000 hours.
- Interchangeable supports allow for easy installation horizontally and vertically.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- 2 year guarantee with respect to manufacturing faults
Free delivery to UK Mainland. (For delivery costs to all other areas please call or email giving your postcode).
A new series of UV-C equipment, branded and designed for Pool professionals. The Blue Lagoon Xpert series contains 2 new models, available in different wattage. The UV-C units are equipped with a practical and professionally designed Timer box with integrated ballast and LED-timer which accurately monitors and visualises the lamp life. Thanks to the Blue Lagoon Buster UV-C, your swimming pool water will be disinfected efficiently and safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent. The UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This device is able to reduce chlorine concentration up to 50-80%. The Buster UV-C includes a flow switch that will turn off the lamp when the flow is too low. Amalgam UV-C light is known as being the most powerful low pressure UV-C light available on the UV-C market.
|Buster UV-C 390W|
|Rec. flow for 40 mJ/cm²||49 m³/h|
|Max. pressure||2,5 bar|
|Max. flow||49 m³/h|
|Diameter in-outlet Ø||3” male thr|
|Electronic ballast||230V AC 50/60Hz|
|Lamp||3x VGE LightTech T6 130W Amalgam|
|Lifespan lamp||16.000 hrs|
|Replace lamp alert||✓|