Bring water to life with CUVs
CUVs ensure that the swimming pool water will have amazing clarity by killing the single cell algae that causes green water.
All the CUV units have been designed using the latest technology to ensure that the water will flow effectively within the unit, allowing the ultraviolet light to destroy the algae as it passes through.
The CUV has a low energy electronic ballast, fused with thermal overload protection. It can also withstand up to 4 Bar pressure.
The CUV is fully serviceable. The lamp and control box can both be replaced. The control box is fitted to a bracket which also allows the CUV to be wall mounted horizontally or vertically.
Up to the 75w, all units have 1.5″ connections. The 110w and 220w are 2″.
All units are compatible with salt chlorinators.
The approximate lifespan of a Certikin UV Bulb is 9,000 hours (approximately 1 year).
The CUV comes complete with a 2 year guarantee for total piece of mind.
- 15w UV Clarifier – 525mm(L) x 88mm(W) x 167mm(H) – Max Flow Rate 7.5m³
- 25w UV Clarifier – 525mm(L) x 88mm(W) x 167mm(H) – Max Flow Rate 10m³
- 30w UV Clarifier – 995mm(L) x 88mm(W) x 167mm(H) – Max Flow Rate 15m³
- 55w UV Clarifier – 995mm(L) x 88mm(W) x 167mm(H) – Max Flow Rate 20m³
- 75w UV Clarifier – 1297mm(L) x 88mm(W) x 167mm(H) – Max Flow Rate 25m³
- 110w UV Clarifier – 1040mm(L) x 170mm(W) x 285mm(H) – Max Flow Rate 25m³
- 220w UV Clarifier – 1091mm(L) x 170mm(W) x 756mm(H) – Max Flow Rate 25m³
Free delivery to UK Mainland.