Blue Lagoon 130w Tech UV-C System
Advantages of the Blue Lagoon UV-C Tech System
- Made in the Netherlands
- A built-in electronic ballast to ensure a smooth power supply
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection by the interior
- 316L stainless steel housing
- Easy to install and maintain
- Including adapters Ø 63mm to Ø 50mm, 1½” female threaded
Advantages of UV-C treatment
- Disinfects water efficiently and safely
- Bound (combined) chlorine is broken down by UV-C light
- Protects your pool from germs
- Keeps the formation of mould, bacteria and algae under control
- Can reduce the use of chlorine and other chemicals up to 80%
- Prevents the smell of chlorine and irritation to the skin and eyes
- More environmentally-friendly than traditional methods
The Blue Lagoon UV-C Tech will ensure that your pool water is clean, fresh and clear in an efficient and environmentally-friendly manner. The UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This device is able to reduce the chlorine concentration up to 50-80%. In addition, the stainless steel interior ensures the reflection of the UV-C rays, thereby increasing the efficiency up to 35%. Thanks to the Blue Lagoon UV-C Tech, your swimming pool water will be disinfected efficiently and safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent. The UV-C Tech 40W and 75W are equipped with a special T5 UV lamp with a unique socket.
The amalgam version (UV-C Tech 130W) includes a flow switch that will turn off the lamp when the flow is too low. The UV-C Amalgam lamp is not affected by temperature fluctuations in the water and generates a constant, powerful radiation. Amalgam UV-C light is known as being the most powerful UV-C light available on the UV-C market.
- Max. pressure: 2 bar
- UV-C Lamp with 9,000 operating hours included
- 2-year guarantee with respect to manufacturing faults
- Free Delivery to UK Mainland
Free delivery to UK Mainland. For delivery charges to all other areas please call or email giving your postcode.