Blue Lagoon 130w UV timer system
Advantages of the Blue Lagoon UV-C Timer
- Timer function that indicates the remaining lifetime of the lamp
- Made in the Netherlands
- A built-in electronic ballast to ensure a smooth power supply
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection by the Stainless Steel interior
- 316L stainless steel housing
- Easy to install and easy to maintain
- Comes with Ø63mm to Ø50mm fittings, 1½” female threaded
Advantages of UV-C treatment
- Disinfects water efficiently and safely
- Bound (combined) chlorine is broken down by UV-C light
- Protects your pool from germs
- Keeps the formation of mould, bacteria and algae under control
- Can reduce the use of chlorine and other chemicals up to 80%
- Prevents the smell of chlorine and irritation to the skin and eyes
- More environmentally-friendly than traditional methods
The Blue Lagoon UV-C Timer has a built in High-frequency electronic ballast. This ballast will capture current electronic fluctuations to protect the lamp. In addition, the device contains an integrated timer that accurately monitors the number of operating hours. You can therefore see exactly when the lamp must be replaced. Thanks to the Blue Lagoon UV-C Timer your swimming pool water will be disinfected efficiently, safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent.
The UV-C radiation neutralises bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This device is able to reduce the chlorine concentration up to 50-80%.
The amalgam version includes a flow switch that will turn off the lamp when the flow is too low. Amalgam UV-C light is known as being the most powerful UV-C light available on the UV-C market. Please notice the correct grounding!
- Max. pressure:2 bar. Connections: Ø63mm
- UV-C Lamp with 9,000 operating hours included
- 2-year guarantee with respect to manufacturing faults
- Free Delivery
*PLEASE NOTE: BLUE LAGOON TIMER SYSTEM IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH SALT CHLORINATORS*
Free delivery to UK Mainland. (For delivery costs to all other areas please call or email giving your postcode).