T5 Duo Suction Pool Cleaner. PRICE ON APPLICATION – PLEASE CALL
With its patented motion system, it provides suction in the smallest spaces. Its two independent flexible toothed discs ensure the best traction possible in corners and on walls, as well as better maneuverability. For more finely detailed cleaning.
The latest-generation Zodiac hydraulic-robot motor, the DiaCyclone, gives a 40% boost in suction power to the T5 Duo.
With an anti-block wheel, the T5 Duo can independently get past all obstacles that might stop its progress. Steps, angles, ladders — it can free itself.
For which pools ?
- Types of pool : Private in-ground pools and above-ground pools with rigid walls, maximum 12 x 6 m. Private above-ground pools with rigid walls, maximum 9 x 5 m
- Pool shapes : Rectangular, oval, free shape
- Floors : Flat, gentle slope, composite slope.
- Pool Surfaces : Tiles, liner, polyester hull, reinforced PVC, painted concrete
- Cleaning cycles : Recommended 6h filtering in three 2h sessions
- Power supply : Filtering group
- Cleaning areas : Floor and walls
- Steering : Random
- Suction system : Dia Cyclone diaphragm
- Installation : By the user on the suction line or skimmer
- Types of debris handled : Fine and medium
|Hose length||12 sections of 1 m|
|Cleaner size (L x W x h)||44 x 43 x 22 cm|
|Cleaner weight (head)||1,4 kg (Packaged weight: 8,4 kg)|
|Filtering capacity||Pool filtering circuit|
|Cleaned width||44 cm|
|Displacement speedfilter pump power||6 m/min|
- 2 years Warranty
Accessories included in the pack :
– Twist Lock Hoses
– Wheel deflector
– Flow gauge
– Flowkeeper valve
Optional accessories( not included in the pack) :
– Wintering Hoses Bag
– Set of 6 x 1 m hoses Twist Lock