RV 5400 Vortex Pro Robotic Pool Cleaner. PRICE ON APPLICATION – PLEASE CALL
Zodiac® engineers have designed and created the first robotic pool cleaners to use cyclone suction. Cyclone suction is a high-power vortex inside the filter that enables debris to be kept in suspension. This technology prevents the filter from becoming blocked while still maintaining cleaning performance.
Equipped with 4-wheel drive, the RV 5400 can more easily manoeuvre around obstacles, perfectly grips to the pool and is suitable for all types of coating.
Lighter to remove from the water
Its Lift System technology means the robot is easy to remove from the water: a powerful waterjet on the back of the RV 4500 is activated as it is removed from the water, making it lighter to lift.
The RV 5400 guarantees very precise, large-scale cleaning. Its extra-wide suction inlet and its (high capacity) 5-litre filter absorb and contain all kinds of debris, while still maintaining suction power throughout the entire cycle. Just some of many that guarantee you real ease of use.
The Vortex (4WD range) pool cleaner cable is fitted with a Swivel device that limits cable tangling when the cleaner is moving around the pool. This pivot turns on itself, thus preventing loops from forming in the cable. This helps the cleaner to clean the surface of the pool more effectively and the cable is stored easily at the end of the cycle.
For which pools ?
- Types of pool : Private in-ground pools and above-ground pools with rigid walls, maximum 12 x 6 m
- Pool shapes : Rectangular, oval, free shape.
- Floors : Flat, gentle slope, composite slope, diamond shape.
- Pool Surfaces : Tiles, liner, polyester hull, reinforced PVC, painted concrete
- Cleaning areas: Floor / walls / water line
- Number / Length of cleaning cycles: 2 cycles (Floor only and Floor / walls / water line) / 1h30 and 2h30
- Power supply: Autonomous, connected to 230V mains supply before the transformer
- Steering: Pre-programmed
- Drive system: 4 wheel drive
- Transmission : Gear Transmission
- Brushes : yes ( Contact + brushes)
- Lift System : yes
- Full filter indicator: yes
- Remote control : no
- Swivel device: no more cable tangling
- Safety : Deck system, out of water safety, diagnostic, electronic motor protector
- Filtration system / access: Rigid Filter canister with access over the cleaner
|Number of motors||3|
|Control box supply||200-240 VAC ; 50 Hz|
|Power supply||30 VDC|
|Operating power||150 W|
|Cable length||18 m|
|Cleaner size (L x W x h)||43 x 48 x 27 cm|
|Cleaner weight||9,5 kg (Packaged weight 19,2 kg)|
|Filtering surface and level||1280 cm² / 100μ|
|Filtering capacity||5 L|
|Theoretical cleaning width||27 cm|
|Pump Flow||16 m3 / h|
3 years Warranty
Accessories included in the pack :
– Control box
– Fliter canister
– Contact + brushes
Optional accessories( not included in the pack) :
– Ultra-fine filter canister 60μ
– Large debris filter canister 200μ
– Fine debris filter canister 100μ
– Protective cover