RE 4600 iQ Voyager Robotic Pool Cleaner. PRICE ON APPLICATION – PLEASE CALL
Effective cleaning for floor / walls / waterline
As it’s autonomous, the electric robot cleaner does not need to be connected to the filtration system. It collects debris directly in its own filter canister. Equipped with true artificial intelligence, it can reach every corner of the pool, climb walls and clean the waterline. Now able to connect to your WiFi network, it can be controlled from your smartphone through the iAquaLink™ application.
Its patented cyclonic suction is powerful and long-lasting. Its helix shaped brushes, its large suction inlet and its filter capacity of 4L enable to collect all debris more efficiently, even the biggest ones.
With VOYAGER™, your pool will be perfectly clean all year round.
Ease of Use
Its top access filter, and its transparent window offer real daily ease of use. The quick discharge of water makes it lighter when removing the robotic cleaner from the pool. A trolley is also included for easy transportation around the pool area.
With its embedded smart sensors and its unique design, VOYAGER offers excellent pool coverage and limitless agility. Thus, it is ideal for all pool shapes and surfaces.
For which swimming pools?
- Pool types: in-ground and above-ground pools with rigid walls
- All pool shapes: rectangular, oval, free-form
- All Floors: Flat, gentle slope, composite slope, diamond shape
- Coating: Liner, polyester shell, reinforced PVC, painted concrete, tiles
- Pool size: maximum 12 x 6m
- Cleaning areas: Floor / walls / waterline
- Number / length of cleaning cycles: 2 cycles – floor only 1.5hrs and floor/walls/waterline 2.5 hrs
- Energy source: Autonomous, connected to 230V mains supply before the transformer
- Steering: Pre-programmed
- Drive system: Tracks – 2 motors
- Transmission: Gear transmission
- Pressure sensor: No
- Brushes: Yes – front & rear
- Lift System: Yes
- Transparent Window: Yes
- Full Filter Indicator: No
- Remote Control: Yes via the app
- Safety: Deck system, out-of-water safety, diagnostic, electronic motor protector
- Filtration system/access: Rigid filter canister / Top access
|Number of motors||3|
|Control Box Supply||200-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Power Supply||30 VDC|
|Operating Power||150 W|
|Cleaner dimensions (L × W × H)||43 x 40 x 30 cm|
|Cleaner weight||8 kg|
|Filtering surface and level||1066cm² / 150/60μ|
|Filtering capacity||4 L|
|Inlet suction size||23 cm|
Warranty: 3 years* (2 years + 1 year if the cleaner is paired to iAqualink)
Accessories included in the pack:
– Control box
– Dual Filter canister 60µ and 150µ
– Free app