Splash Granular Shock 65% – A traditional shock treatment product, these calcium hypochlorite granules have an available chlorine level of approximately 65% making them a good chlorine donor for pool water problem solving.
– Very effective at restoring sparkling water from algae infestation.
– Can be added through the skimmer.
– Please follow instructions on packaging.
Splash Granular Shock 65% Top Tip:
– As soon as possible after a thunderstorm shock dose your pool with a 5mg/l dose of Splash Granular Shock Granules.
– The reason for this is that lightning creates nitrogen in the atmosphere and the rain washes this nitrogen into your pool. Nitrogen is plant food and algae thrive on it, so pool water can quickly turn green after a thunderstorm, a shock dose of chlorine can help prevent this.
After shock treatment procedures allow the chlorine to drop below 5ppm before bathing recommences, and in any event wait for at least 30 minutes before bathing recommences.
IMPORTANT: Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
NEVER MIX WITH ANY OTHER CHEMICALS INCLUDING CLEANING AND CHLORINE PRODUCTS AS A DANGEROUS REACTION MAY OCCUR. PLEASE READ THE FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PACKAGING PRIOR TO USING THIS PRODUCT.
Please view our winter pool guide for information on how to winterise and care for your pool over the winter.