Blue Lagoon VGE PRO UV System – Commercial Use
For high volumes and professional applications we offer the new VGE Pro UV series. VGE Pro UV-C purifiers are the driving force in an installation; they have the ability to keep the water free of algae, bacteria and fungi. It is essential that the UV-C purifier seamlessly connects to the design and the components used in the filter installation. By choosing the VGE Pro series, you choose for guaranteed quality for a fair price.
- VGE Pro UV-C units are equipped with a 316L Stainless Steel reactor or a high quality HDPE reactor.
- Lamp (re)placement while unit is pressurised.
- Each unit is equipped with transparent parts to monitor the UV-C lamp.
- VGE Pro units can be equipped with a UV-C sensor and/or water temperature sensor.
- VGE Pro units are equipped with the unique Smart Pin Technology (SPT) (patented technology) for easy and safe lamp (re)placement without disconnecting electrical connection.
- Low pressure amalgam lamps for high performance levels irrespective of the temperature of the water.
- Extreme high quality lamps with a lifetime up to 16.000 hours!
- Single systems can handle flows ranging from 0,5 m³/h up to 550 m³/h.
- Equipped with a control monitor
- 2 year guarantee with respect to manufacturing faults
- UNITS ARE MADE TO ORDER – ALLOW APPROX. 4 WEEKS LEAD-TIME
Unique: Smart Pin Technology
The VGE Pro UV-C Purifiers are equipped with the unique Smart Pin Technology (SPT). This innovative system is a reliable way to integrate the UV-C lamp(s) in a safe, efficient and smart way in a reactor. The SPT makes it possible to replace the lamp safely, although the system remains filled with water. If the lamp is mistakenly not turned off during the replacement, it will switch off automatically as soon as it is removed from the socket. Due to the seal between the lamp socket and lamp, the system can be used in situations where IPx4 is required. The high-quality ceramic is an excellent electrical insulator and is resistant to corrosion. A visual observation of the operation of the lamp is no problem through various transparent parts.
- Prevents the release of harmful UV-C radiation
- Changing the UV-C lamp with water in the system
- Resistant to corrosion
- Splash proof
- Visual inspection for operation of the lamp
- Clamping system for optimal seal function
- Lamp replacement without tools
|Model||Reactor Diameter||Reactor Length||Connections||UV-C Lamp Consumption||Recommended flow at 30mj/cm²||Recommended flow at 40mj/cm²||Recommended flow at 60mj/cm²|
|VGE Pro 75W||114mm||850mm||2” male threaded||75W||7m³/hr||5.1m³/hr||3.5m³/hr|
|VGE Pro 140W||114mm||850mm||2” male threaded||140W||12m³/hr||8.5m³/hr||6m³/hr|
|VGE Pro 200W||154mm||1100mm||90mm DN80 flange||200W||24m³/hr||18m³/hr||12m³/hr|
|VGE Pro 400W||200mm||1100mm||110mm DN100 flange||2 x 200W||50m³/hr||49m³/hr||33m³/hr|