Certikin Stainless Steel Standard Pool Ladder 1.7″/43mm – Suitable For Concrete and Liner Pools.
The Certikin 1.7″ stainless steel ladders are the only ladders in the UK market that comply to British Standards BS EN 13451-1:2001.
Certikin 1.7″/43mm ladders are now supplied with stainless steel anti-slip treads as standard, as well as the new Certikin 1.7″/43mm pinch anchor that is used to secure the ladder rails into the pool surround. The pinch anchor design is based on the popular 1.5″ model for a secure, sturdy installation on all types of pool surround. The foot of the ladder is protected with a rubber shoe to minimise wear and tear on both the pool wall and the ladder itself. All 1.7″/43mm ladders are now manufactured in 316 grade stainless steel as standard which is an accepted marine grade quality and is recommended for a longer life.
IMPORTANT: It is strongly recommended that ladders are inspected at regular intervals to ensure safety of users.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on this product – excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Highlands. For the excluded areas mentioned please contact us with your postcode for the shipping costs.
- Certikin Stainless Steel Ladder 1.7″/43mm.
- Suitable for concrete and liner pools.
- Stainless Steel Anti-Slip treads as standard
- 1.7/43mm Pinch Anchor for sturdy installation
- Manufactured in 316 grade stainless steel
- The only ladders in the UK market that comply to British Standards BS EN 13451-1: 2001
- FREE DELIVERY on this product