Discover a new way to enjoy your pool and exercise at the same time! The Certikin Swimfit Counter Current system is especially designed with small private pools in mind. With a Counter Current installed in your pool you can swim as far as you like, for as long as you like.
The system is equipped with a 3HP pump to create a counter-stream of water which allows you to swim on the spot. The adjustable current means that swimmers of all levels can swim at their own pace for as long as they like. The directional inlet allows a 15-degree inclination in any direction and also features an adjustable air/water mixer for a relaxing bubble massage effect.
- Faceplate assembly & housing with jet
- On/off controls
- 3 HP pump (1 or 3 phase) with connection accessories (2 x elbows, 2 x valves – pipework not included)
- Control box to activate the pump via the controls on the faceplate
- Air suction connection Ø 20mm – includes air button Ø 2 x 3.5 with flexible pipe
- Includes directional inlet Ø 41mm, which allows a maximum of 15 degrees as well as water and air regulation
- Flow Qmax – 40m3/h
- Pump Capacity – 3HP
- Electrical requirements – 220v or 380v
- Water return connection – Ø 90mm
- Water impulsion connection- Ø 75mm
- Air tube connection -Ø 20mm
- Flexible Pipe – Ø 2 x 3.5
- Adjustable jet – Ø 41mm
- Max. angle adjustment of jet – 15 degrees
Installation The housing should be installed during pool construction. The Swimfit Counter Current can be purchased in component form as follows;
A – Faceplate Assembly & Housing Kit – Includes: Faceplate assembly with nozzle on/off button, and housing assembly.
B – Pump Kit – Includes: Pump (1 or 3 Phase), 2 x Elbows, 2 x Valves, (Pipe Excluded).
C – Control Box – Electrical Control Box (1 or 3 Phase).
The control panel activates the pump via the on/off button on the faceplate and assembly.
Only the faceplate assembly & housing is required at the pool construction phase, which means that for a relatively low cost, the pool can be constructed ready to install the complete Counter Current at a later date if required. The pump should be installed as close as possible to the pool for maximum performance (within EE regulations).
Free Delivery to UK Mainland