Controls for Certikin Quick Change PU6 & Standard PU9 LED Colour Change lights
The lights can be controlled in two ways: 1. By installing a push button for each light. 2. With a control panel which can be synchronised up to 15 lights. An optional remote control is available for the control panel.
The Certikin lights are high intensity LEDs that come in either a Certikin PU6 Quick Change niche system or the traditional PU9 Angled niche system. Both white and multicolour LED options are available.
The colour change light has 12 modes – 6 set colours and 6 sequences.
- PLBP100 – Closed push button – controls 1 light
- PLCB100 – Control panel receiver – pre 2015 lights
- PLRC100 – Remote control – pre 2015 lights
- SPLT2002 – Control panel receiver – 2015 lights onwards (requires SPLT001)
- SPLT001 – Remote control – 2015 lights onwards (requires SPLT2002)