The new style Aquatronic Remote Roller now comes with a control package designed to offer ease of use, reliability and value for money.
- No hard wiring required, plugs directly into the mains
- Trickle charge battery fitted to allow continuous supply in event of power disruption
- Lock out on front of control panel to completely eliminate unwanted use
- Thermal cut out to protect motor and prolong life
- Easy to read and use LCD display
- Operation from control panel or radio remote key fob, with remote key switch or push button option available
- Full control instructions available in hard copy or electronic format
- Can be floor or wall (back or side) mounted (Max square metre for wall fixing is 50m²)
- R60 80G 24V motor as standard with pre set limit switch to control start / stop position of cover
- Covers secured directly to roller tube to keep square while operating
- UPVC housings to cover end support brackets
Suggested maximum cover size is 112.5m² with a length limit of 25m.
For ease of use we recommend that the cover is fitted with an Aquablade leading edge towing kit, which can be supplied factory fitted or for DIY fit.
FREE: 400 MICRON STANDARD BUBBLE COVER PLUS FACTORY FITTED AQUABLADE WITH EVERY AQUATRONIC (OR PAY THE DIFFERENCE TO UPGRADE)
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN ORDERING AN AQUATRONIC ROLLER
1. The motor is pre-installed into the roll-up tube and is complete with a 15 metre long, 8mm diameter, 7 core YY control cable which feeds back to the main control panel.
2. The cable can be extended using standard 10amp electrical connections, but the overall cable length should be limited to 30 metres. Please ask at the point of order or specify on the Aquatronic Roller order form if extra cable is required. Extensions of the cable are the responsibility of the installer.
3. The control panel includes an adjustable time delay function which allows time for the user to move from the control station (either key switch, push button or radio remote) to the pool side to begin guiding the cover. For the Key switch and push button this time is adjustable up to 30 seconds, for the radio remote this is adjustable up to 5 seconds – this should be considered when planning location of the control station.
4. The Key switch is a 3 position ‘stay-put’ switch and is connected to the main control panel by a minimum 0.5mm² standard 3 core cable (not supplied). The push button is pre wired with a 15m signal cable.
5. If ordered with a cover, the cover will be pre-secured to the roller and calibrated for basic start and stop position, but some fine tuning of calibration will be needed on site at point of installation.
6. Covers are connected via a 6mm nylon rod fed through the back edge of the cover / connection piece. Please inform of distance from pool edge to final planned roller position at point of order.
7. For pools with limited surrounding space, the motor mounting plate can be used as a wall mounting plate for both the motor and / or non-motor end of the roller. Wall mounting can only be a maximum of 10m x 5m pool size (50m²).
8. Pricing is for roller only. Price for cover connection piece and towing kit is separate.
9. The Aquatronic roller is a semi automatic product. Floating covers require a towing boom and manual guidance to manoeuvre them on and off the pool.
10. Bracket hook hinges are not included in this system.
11. Suitable for pools of up to 15m x 7.5m or covers up to 112.5m² where the maximum width is 7.5m.
COVER TO ROLLER CONNECTION – AQUATRONIC
When ordering your commercial roller please consider how your cover should attach to the roller tube. Straps should be avoided as these can allow larger covers to float off centre. We offer two alternatives for cover to roller connection.
1. Extend the length of your cover to reach the roller – PLEASE SPECIFY THE EXTRA LENGTH REQUIRED WHEN ORDERING. If you are ordering both cover and roller from Certikin, we will pre-fit the cover to the roller to ensure a square cover operation and quicker installation on site. Please remember to price your larger cover accordingly. Particularly suitable for shaped / oval covers.
2. Made to measure cover connection piece. We will manufacture a connection sheet to connect your existing or newly ordered cover to the roller. For indoor pools this will be a PVC sheet, for outdoor pools this will be a mesh sheet. This connection piece can be fitted to your roller at point of manufacture-a newly ordered, pool size cover can then be fitted to it in our factory, or you can fit your own cover to it on site with the fixing toggles provided. PLEASE SPECIFY DISTANCE OF ROLLER FROM POOL EDGE WHEN ORDERING. PVC and mesh can be supplied in blue or green.
Free Delivery to UK Mainland only
Excludes Channel Isles, Northern Ireland Scottish Highlands, IOM & IOW – Please call for a quotation.