Small Slidelock Telescopic Reel System for domestic swimming pools
Small Slidelock tubes go from 3.7m to 4.9m, for covers up to a maximum 4.6m width (12’ to 16’ tubes – 15’ maximum cover width)
- 43mm Small Slidelock
- Polished stainless steel end stands
- Anodised aluminium tubes
- Plastic end bosses and steering wheels
- Straps connect to tubes by our unique slide and lock fixing
- Locking device holds the tube in position, stopping the cover from unwinding
- Range of different end stands (see drop down box for options)
- Optional castor pack available
Large Slidelock tubes go from 5.0m to 6.7m, for covers over 4.6m up to a maximum 6.4m width (16’5” to 22’ tubes – 21’ maximum cover width) – See other listing
Notes: Reels should be set up to have a maximum 300m overlap each side.
Maximum recommended area of material on both reels is 75sq.m.
Cover/tube overlap should be kept to a minimum.
Some flexing of the tube may occur with larger covers.
Free Delivery to UK Mainland only
Excludes Channel Isles, Northern Ireland Scottish Highlands, IOM & IOW – Please call for a quotation.