No More Scale is Lo-Chlor’s new PHOSPHATE FREE treatment for eliminating both existing scale and preventing new scale formation in swimming pools, spas and hot tubs. This highly concentrated formulation will both remove and prevent calcium scale deposits.
- 1 Litre
- Phosphate Free – does not contribute unwanted phosphates like alternative products
- Prevents metal staining & corrosion of pool heating equipment
- Prevents scum deposits on pool surfaces
- Prevents plugging of filters
- No More Scale should be added at the start of the season during spring open up.
- Calculate the required amount of No More Scale from the dose rate below.
- Ensure that the pump and filter are running as normal.
- Mix the calculated dose in a clean bucket with water and evenly distribute around the pool. DO NOT ADD NO MORE SCALE VIA THE SKIMMER SYSTEM.
- Filter as normal.
Initial & Final = 500mls per 50,000 litres of pool water
Monthly Maintenance = 100ml per 50,000 litres of pool water
After the Initial Dose has been added continue to apply the product on a monthly basis to ensure constant scale protection all year round. To remove scale discolouration on waterline tiles, raise the water level above the waterline level and maintain for at least 3 weeks.
A final treatment is recommended when the pool is winterised or will be idle for a long period of time. The main causes of scale formation are generally high levels of calcium and poor water balance, metal stains form due to incorrectly balanced water.