Lo-Chlor Starver X is a unique proprietary blend of rare earth compounds which will neutralise and remove dissolved phosphates in 24 hours. This highly concentrated formulation removes higher levels of phosphate than any other product, up to 6ppm (6,000ppb) in 50m³. Starver X is ideal for pools with a phosphate reading over 2ppm (2,000ppb) and is a great shock treatment for phosphate at spring open up and winterisation prior to moving onto Starver Phosphate Remover.
1. If algae are present, it is recommended you treat this algae first with one of the Lo-Chlor Algaecides prior to beginning phosphate removal.
2. Clean or backwash filter and ensure pool water is balanced.
3. Shake the container well before use.
4. Slowly add the required amount of Starver® X to the pool water directly in front of the skimmer box inlet.
5. It is recommended that immediately following the addition of Starver® X, place one Lo-Chlor Miraclear Pool Clarifier Cube directly into the pump basket (follow package directions). The addition of a Miraclear Pool Clarifier Cube will reduce any cloudiness associated with phosphate removal.
6. Run filtration system continuously for 24 hours. Check filter pressure regularly and backwash, if necessary.
7. Test phosphate level of pool water at least 24 hours after treatment.
8. If necessary, repeat additional dosage of Starver® X at weekly intervals until phosphate level is within acceptable range. For faster results, Starver® X dosage can be repeated at 24-hour intervals.
After treatment using Starver® X regularly check phosphate levels in your pool. For ongoing control and treatment of phosphates use Lo-Chlor Starver®
REMEMBER NO PHOSPHATE = NO ALGAE