Inox UV-C High End UV System Pool Water Purifier – Commercial Use
The housing of the UV-C Pro is completely made of 316L stainless steel and is the driving disinfection force for (high-end) pools.
- Made in the Netherlands
- A built-in electronic ballast to ensure a smooth power supply
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection
- Philips UV-C lamp
- A flow switch will turn off the lamp at insufficient water flow
- Integrated adjustable time meter for the UV-C lamp
- Digital indication when the lamp needs replacing
- Complete 316L stainless steel housing
- Easy installation and maintenance
- 2 year guarantee with respect to manufacturing faults
The Blue Lagoon Inox UV-C has a built-in highfrequency electronic ballast, which absorbs current fluctuations, thereby protecting the lamp. Thanks to the Blue Lagoon Inox UV-C, your swimming pool water will be disinfected efficiently and safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent. The UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This device is able to reduce chlorine concentration up to 50-80%. The Blue Lagoon Inox UV-C includes a flow switch that will turn off the lamp when the flow is too low. Amalgam UV-C light is known as being the most powerful UV-C light available on the UV-C market. Connection: 2” male threaded. Please notice the correct grounding!
*Please note: Wall fixings and pipe connections are NOT included with the Inox and it is NOT recommended for use with Salt Chlorinators.*