EPS Easy Build In-Pool Corner Steps – Suitable for Liner Pools
The easy build EPS corner step is quick and easy to assemble – 1 hour approximate build time.
Made from a 25kg/m³ density EPS block which is covered in shaped non-corrosive Magnelis steel sheeting, the units are lightweight and easy to handle. No concreting or rendering is needed, and with adhesives included and no specialist tools required the build time is approximately one hour.
• No concreting or rendering required
• No specialist tools needed
• Quick and easy to assemble – 1hour approximate build time
• Includes the required contact adhesive and liner protection tape
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Delivered on a single pallet
• Suitable for factory made and site applied vinyl linings
• 4 different size options available
• Available to suit pools between 1020 and 1500mm wall depth
• All sizes of step are suitable for 90° and 6” radius corner pools
Please note: Presence of water behind the pool liner can cause the EPS step to lift or move following installation – adequate underpool drainage, designed to suit the ground conditions, should be put in place in order to keep the pool shell dry.
*MADE TO ORDER – please call prior to placing an order for current manufacturing times*
Delivery to UK Mainland is included. For delivery rates to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Highlands – please request shipping cost giving postcode.